Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Persistance

Hi and Happy Wednesday! Today, I am sitting reflecting on some recent changes I've made in my routine and being grateful that I am full of perseverance. I did see a new psychiatrist and was prescribed a new medication for my bipolar. You know, sometimes, I am my worst critic. I go through life playing a game of comparison. Playing the why me game or the why not me one. Today, though I realized that I'm not a quitter. Through the bipolar, the diabetes, the arthritis, I don't give up or give in. That is something I'm clinging on to! Recently, my name came up for a gym locker here at Union Pacific. There it was, a sign. It's time to change and adapt once again. So, I buddied up with a good friend and we are committed to doing this one day at a time! Today, I have an appt with the trainer to establish a full workout routine tailor made to me. I am beyond NERVOUS and excited. After all, what if... But, this is where I let fear and the inner voice paralyze me. Not today, I got this! Sometimes, I lean on others for my strength and that's ok. But, day by day, one positive thought after another, I'm doing this. I am learning to lean on my own strength also. So, today, dig deep and know that we got this....one day at a time, sometimes, one second at a time. Until next time, take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Digging out of the Dark with Christ

Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...