Wednesday, November 6, 2019

The Miracle Morning

" The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams."

I am in a Facebook accountability group with some friends of mine.  While it was initially set up as a group about fitness and nutrition, it has become a group of friends trying to be the best us we can be.  Recently, the leader told us of a book titled The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM ) By Hal Elrod.

Well, first of all, who doesn't like secrets.  On top of that.....who wouldn't like to transform our life?  Sounds too good to be true doesn't it?  Well, Hal's book rewinds back to the basics and helps you to change step by step.

One of my favorite quotes he wrote is "You are just as worthy, deserving, and capable of creating and sustaining extraordinary health, wealth, happiness, love, and success in your life, as any other person on earth"  Let that soak in.  I sometimes don't believe this in my heart of hearts.  Yet, this hit me and said Yes I Am.

I could send quotes and quotes from the book that I loved.  But, the overall theme is, you  have to believe in yourself in order to see successes.  He says "Our outer world will always be a reflection of our inner world"

So, today may not be like any other day.  But, to me, I see....there's a light in my tunnel.  It's about me learning to go towards the light instead of staying in my pity party.

So, join me in the light.  Wake up each day grateful for the blessings and looking at the not so blessings as learning opportunities.  As a friend of mine at work on the same journey continues to say.....We Got This!

Until next time, take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Digging out of the Dark with Christ

Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...