Thursday, May 31, 2018

WOO HOOOO---SHAKE MY BOOTY----LITERALLY!

 
 
 
 
 
So what does this hot, sweaty, cranky picture prove?????  I DID IT!  I went to jazzercise.  It was a full out hour of 30 minute cardio and 30 minute strength training non-stop.  It honestly was the toughest workout I've ever done including personal training.  It was intense and I am out of shape for intensity.  BUT, you know what????? I did it.  Everyone there was not the image I had in my head.  You know the one....size 2, perfectly coordinated, no sweat.  Well, there were about 12 of us in all shapes, sizes, skill, and ages.  What a relief!  I just took my comfort place in the back and gave it my all.  Could I hop and skip on some of the moves? No.  Did I give up?  No.  I modified and made it through the entire workout.  I am super proud of myself and will go back again.  Thanks to all who have encouraged me to step our of my comfort zone and just do it.  For today, I have DONE it!
 
Take care and God Bless!
 

2 comments:

DiAnna said...

So proud of you! That kind of a workout is intense and you stuck with it. So very proud of you doing it!!! Now to go back :)

Love you!
Di

licjic said...

I am so proud of you Julie. Thats awesome.

Digging out of the Dark with Christ

Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...