Tuesday, February 1, 2022
And so it begins…
Today is day 1 for nutrisystem. Last night we took before pictures which I'll post below. So far, here is my evaluation. Food is good. BUT, the cravings are real. I suppose it's similar to detox. But, I know I can do this and am determined to become a healthier version of me.
Until next time. Take care and God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digging out of the Dark with Christ
Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...
-
So, yesterday, I continued an important part of my journey to a healthier me. For years, I battled the ups and downs of diabetes, but have ...
-
Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...
-
As most of you know, my faith is very important to me. Sometimes, in difficult times, I turn away. But, I always circle back to my faith a...
1 comment:
You got this Julie!
Post a Comment