Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Purpose Driven Life-----What on Earth am I here for?

I have picked up this book many times to begin my 40 day journey.  This book is about discovering what the Bible says our purpose is here on Earth.  The book was written by author Rick Warren.  While I am journeying through Financial Peace with my husband, my soul searching has led me back to this book once again.  There are many things that I know I am here on earth for, being a loving mom, wife, daughter, sister, etc.  But, spiritually I have been in a slump.  So, today I begin a new journey.....a journey with a purpose.  "Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." Romans 12:2

2 comments:

Mom & Pop said...

Great blog. Makes us all stop and take a moment to wonder why we are here on this earth. Sometimes you have to step out of the box to really know what your purpose is.

Love,

Mom & Pop

DiAnna said...

It never matters how many times we start a journey it only matters that we do. Good reminder!

Digging out of the Dark with Christ

Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...