Thursday, March 12, 2015

What it Means to Be a Sibling & Daughter

As a child, I was very close to all of my family.  They were my rock when I was on the ledge.  As an adult, this tradition continues.  I have 2 brothers and a sister.  I have found that as I grow older, I become closer with my family.  I depend on them for advice and unconditional love.  I depend on them to have listening ears in times of need.  In return, I hope that I am just as supportive and loving.  Life to me is often about reciprocation.  Giving and taking as needs arise.  Thank you to all my family for sticking by me through thick and thin, ups and downs, laughter and tears.  Love you all!

1 comment:

DiAnna said...

I depend on you too! Who else would do a Monday weight check in if not you?having a sister is the BEST thing ever.

Love you girl
Di

Digging out of the Dark with Christ

Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...