Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Monday Motivators

OK....well it's Tuesday.  BUT.....I had to give an update on my health transformation journey.  So I had a few weeks of either stable or gain weight loss.  Finally, two weeks in a row I have lost.  I am now down to 195.2 and seeing 194 around the corner.  Yesterday, I did my first 2 a day workout.  I did a 40 minute fat burning power walk dvd and then did a circuit training class at the gym.  I was exhausted and sore, but at the same time felt proud.  I also ran 5 minutes during the class.  I haven't ran in years, well never!  :-) 

I also wanted to thank my sister and mom for the continued support and motivation. We have joined our own little support group called the Monday Motivators.  It's an accountability group full of positive support.  No matter the number, we check in with our results from the previous week and let each other know of successes and frustrations.

So for today....I shall check out.  Take care and God bless!

1 comment:

DiAnna said...

You are killing it this week! I am very proud of your work outs and the yard work you did this weekend which burned calories as well. Nice work and keep it up! You will do this.

Digging out of the Dark with Christ

Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...