Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fit 4 Fun

Just a quick little post today.  I missed workout yesterday and therefore missed my before pictures of my workout team.  We are going to take another shot at Christmas time to track our progress.  Neal is going to take my pictures tonight so I will post my before also.  In the meantime here the team is:


Thank goodness for all the support we give each other every day at 5:30 in the morning and throughout our day.  So great to feel like others have your back!

2 comments:

DiAnna said...

This is such a great pic and a fun team! You are creating some great structure in your life to help you keep going after what matters. Very proud of you!

Mom & Pop said...

Oh what a nice team to work out with. It is great that you will all have each others back. Nice work. Keep it up.

Love,
Mom

Digging out of the Dark with Christ

Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...