Thursday, September 3, 2015

What will you do with the rest of your life?

That's right folks.....I'm on the journey again.  A few months back I began Rick Warren's Purpose Drive Life.  I got sidetracked with summer.  Lately, I have been feeling empty spiritually and it's time for Julie to get her mojo back!  :-)

So, here is the lesson for today of what God wants me to do with the rest of my life:

1) God wants me to center my life around him. (Love God through Worship)
2) God wants me to connect with other believers (Love each other through Fellowship)
3) God wants me to cultivate spiritual maturity (Grow in God through Discipleship)
4) God wants me to contribute something back (Serve God in Heaven through Service)
5) God wants me to communicate his love (Missions)

All of these areas are opportunities of growth for me.  While, I am a spiritual person, I sometimes weave off the path.  Today, I recommit to staying on the path,   Listening during the quiet times, and learning through my hardships.

Here I will try to post my lesson/thought for the day.

Follow me on my journey as I discover What on Earth Am I Here For?  :-)

Take care and God Bless

2 comments:

DiAnna said...

Good lessons for all of us. I'm with you!

Mom & Pop said...

I agree with Di very good lessons. I know you are here to bring joy into our lives!!!!!!!!! and you do..

Love,
Mom

Digging out of the Dark with Christ

Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...