Thursday, September 10, 2015

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!


Today marks another year of life for my precious Mackenzie.  While conflict is inevitable in a parent child relationship, I couldn't ask for a better daughter.  She has blessed my life in many ways through her laugh, her smile, and even her sassiness.  Every day is a learning opportunity being a mom and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for our relationship as we continue to get older.  Here is the baby album I made for Mackenzie.  Enjoy and see you next time!
















 

2 comments:

Mom & Pop said...

She is indeed a great girl even when she is showing her sassafrass....LOL We certainly love her and Cody also.

Glad you reconnected with a former church member and are getting together to form your own little group. Jen is a true friend and glad you still see each other.

We are so proud of you and the faith you are following.

Love,

Mom & Pop

DiAnna said...

I love these pictures so much! I have a lot of great memories with Mackenzie that make me smile. Plus, she loves coffee so what more could an aunt ask for??? Love her...

Digging out of the Dark with Christ

Happy 2024! Many leap into the year with joy as a new beginning has come. But for me, I have been in the depths of a deep depressive Bipol...